1. WATER, ENVIROMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES
Kiandege Solar Electric Fence -12km Complete.
The county government continue to support nyahururu water and Sanitation Company to provide water and sanitation to nyahururu Town ,the larger igwamiti ward and beyond kigumo area has since been connected to water with a 3.2km water pipeline. Acquisition of a new and larger dump site and cemetery is under way.
Distributed 150 water harvesting tanks to institutions and women groups in muthengera.
2. INFRASTUCTURE, LANDS AND HOUSING
GRAVELLING: Gatero-Gachaikuni access roads, juakali access roads, site phase 1 &2 access roads, my the ng era trading center access roads, Gatero access roads, kirima-Mutito, Ewaso Narok access roads, igwamiti secondary access roads, manguo access roads , nuclear-Cyrus building, Rural -losongwa road, Plot 10- Wakahora My then get a roads, C,F,F Church-Wachichi.
Grading,gravelling and culvert installation:
Asain estate roads ,site 1 Estate & roads ,moi estate access roads .
Pothole sealing: nyahururu Main Bus Park.
Grading and gravelling: SDA - core site butchery road, starehe primary school-ACK road.
BRIDGE: Chemichemi footbridge mailisaba safety bumps..
PHYSICAL PLANNING: Losogwa settlement survey, Gatero roads survey.
Grading: Mahianyu feeder roads, Mahianyu-kiahiti JB Roads, kiandege scheme road, Maina/huruma access a roads and others.
MEDICAL SERVICE AND PUBLIC HEALTH
1. constructed and operationalized maili Saba and kaiti dispensaries.
2.Boosted operations of maina and Mahianyu health centers.
3. Additional infrastructure at Nyahururu County Hospital: perimeter fence; supply of 120 beds; power back generator; cabro pavement; water storage and paint works.
4. Established a KMTC Campus at Nyahuru Hospital, 70 students now enrolled.
AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES
-Fish pond established at Maina PRI.school.
-Over five groups in ewaso narok ,mathenge